<CORSA Chapters> Meeting tonight

cfacklam at roadrunner.com cfacklam at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 18 12:55:52 EST 2020

First, I am all for keeping the same slate of officers and thank them for their continuing commitment. I am also all in for Zoom meetings and that is how several of the other organization I belong to have been doing it for months. While not quite as friendly, it beats the hell out of nothing and nullifies any risk.

Thank you, Chuck Facklam