<CORSA Chapters> Upcoming Bay Area Events

SFBA CORSA sfbacorsa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:05:29 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the beautiful spring weather.

This Sunday is the monthly SFOB classic car meetup at the Ocean Beach
parking lot at Great Highway and Lincoln in SF. It's an *early *start at
7am and goes until about 10:30 - 11.

If you are reading this and interested, it is a free event with a huge
variety of classic cars and is different every month. Last month, we had 7
Corvairs show up. Would LOVE to see 10 or more this Sun on the beach!

A couple of other events of note:

~4 Fools Winery car meetup on the Rodeo Waterfront on April 25th. This is
right down the street from my house so there will be at least one Corvair
there. Mine! There will also be live music, a food truck and wine tasting.
The kid that puts this event on loves Corvairs and it would be cool to get
a few out.

~May 8th is the Alameda East Bay Swap Meet. This is always an interesting
event. Free, Free, Free! Lots of vendors. A great opportunity to show a
little club pride, show off a Corvair and get some photos of our cars with
the San Francisco skyline as a backdrop. Located on the old Navy base at
the Alameda Air Museum between the Hornet and the Hangar Vodka building.

All of these events are on our calendar on www.sfbacorsa.org. I update this
calendar when I hear of an event, so check in often.

Know of an event that you will be attending that isn't listed? Want to host
a meetup? Send me a message and we will send out the word!

~ Josh Deitcher
SFBA CORSA
sfbacorsa.org