<CORSA Chapters> Upcoming Bay Area Events

Ray Welter ray.welter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:16:51 EDT 2021

All-

Here's a link to the Breakfast Club Rally group I mentioned at our last
meeting:

https://www.breakfastclubrally.com

I haven't done one of these yet, but they seem pretty cool, no uppity
attitudes and welcome all cars without regards to condition. They even
mention that the last rally they "only" had 3 Hagerty tow calls! You have
to get on their email list and then they send you the info ahead of time to
register. They only allow a certain number of cars and are primarily
located in the North Bay, so it may be too far for some of us, but I think
it would be pretty cool to do one of these. Depending on timing and route,
I may try to do the one in June.

Ray