<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: SFBA Corsa Newsletter - February 2021

Josh Deitcher vondeitch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:50:09 EST 2021

SFBA members, Car Clubs, and Advertisers. As I did last month, I am sending
the February 2021 newsletter to everyone as an email attachment. It has
also been posted to the clubs web site in case this email does not get
through correctly. It can be accessed at the following address:

            www.sfbacorsa.org/blog

Select the February 2021 link and then either open it (left click) or save
it (right click, “Save Link” or “Save As”) for later viewing. Easy! Please
let me know (just reply to this message) if you need a mailed version.
Otherwise I will assume that this got though okay or you will pick up a
copy at the next meeting.

   Thanks!

      Clark Calkins, newsletter editor

      SFBA CORSA