<CORSA Chapters> A few notes to follow up last nights meeting

SFBA CORSA sfbacorsa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:38:22 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday!

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting last night. A good turnout and
we had a lot to talk about! If you didn't make it, no worries. We will be
doing zoom calls the same time every month and are doing more in person
events too. Maybe we'll see you in person!

On that note.... Vairfest is coming up in Santa Maria. I think some of our
friends from the Southland, South Coast Corsa, are going to be running up
to this event. I also think a few of our friends up in Sacramento, CCRC,
are going to be attending. Clark, Lane, Seth, Josh and possibly Eddie will
be making the run down to Santa Maria. We hope you can too! This might be
the only all Corvair event in California for 2021.

Here's the link to their site to  register: http://centralcoastcorsa.org/

Rob mentioned all of the issues he has had with his progressive linkage and
a couple of guys chimed in to sing the praises of Roger Parent and his
Corvair parts. Many of the attendees at the meeting expressed interest in
learning more. I have *attached the pdf* of everything that Roger makes.
It's all high quality. He is out of the San Diego area and a true
professional.  Prices may be dated, so check in with Roger before placing
an order.

Did you guys know that SFBA co-founder Tony Richards has his own YouTube
Channel?! Check it out! https://youtu.be/0R1secjXRdQ

Taylor made us a really cool SFBA design. Don't worry, we aren't abandoning
our logo, just an alternative that shows the uniqueness of the Corvair and
the Bay Area. It really turned out great! Chris Myers is already working on
decals. Once we get them sorted out, we will let you all know.

Check the SFBA calendar on sfbacorsa.org often as it is updated when new
events that may have a Corvair are shared. I have the option to send out an
email every time an event is posted, but I don't want to spam you guys. If
you do want a notification, let me know and I will make a list. If you know
of an event that you will be attending or may be of interest, shoot me or
Clark a message and we will share with the group.

The worm is really starting to turn with regards to the public perception
of the Corvair. People are really starting to take notice. Exposure is the
key. Drive 'em! Show 'em off! Brag on 'em!

Ok, that's enough for now.

Have a great weekend and keep those Corvairs on the road!!!

Josh

SFBA CORSA
sfbacorsa.org