<CORSA Chapters> Lehigh Valley Corvair Club - March Newsletter Attached

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 13 09:57:57 EST 2021

Hello Members & Friends of the Lehigh Valley Corvair Club,
Attached is a copy of our March newsletter.  I hope you enjoy it!
Please be sure to tune-in to our next FreeConferenceCall meeting on March 24.  Complete details on Page 10.  And consider registering for CORSA's online tech session on March 18.  Topic:  Corvair Powerglides by Larry Claypool.  Instructions for registering on Page 8.

Al Lacki