<CORSA Chapters> Corvair Club Netherlands Magazine March 2021

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 13:17:46 EDT 2021

Hello Ralf,
Thank you for sharing your newsletter with everybody.   It is beautiful.
Wil Smit's article regarding the black box for electric fuel pump is very interesting.  In the article, he considers all the conditions when the fuel pump should be turned on and off, such as collision, lack of oil pressure, dry start-ups.  I used "Google Translate" to read it in English.  Google Translate is not perfect, but I understood much of what Mr. Smit had written.
Allan Lacki