<CORSA Chapters> Northeast Corvair Council - For Your Newsletter

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 09:24:15 EDT 2021

Hello Everybody,
Like a dummy, even though I already had it prepared, I forgot to ask Don Keefe to put the NECC event schedule in the April Communique.  It will appear in the Communique's calendar of events in the May issue instead.  Nevertheless, it would be good if we got the word out so that people can put our events on their own personal calendars.

Attached are two items:  (1)  the event schedule that will be appearing in the Communique and (2) an NECC ad.  If you could be so kind, please put either or both your next chapter newsletter.  This should be of interest especially to chapters in the northeastern section of the United States.

In addition to our usual track days, we're also having a Corvair Car Show at Pocono Raceway on July 31 as part of our Warren Leveque Memorial event.  We'd really like to get a good turnout.
Allan LackiNortheast Corvair Council a.k.a. NECC Motorsportswww.neccmotorsports.com