<CORSA Chapters> All-Corvair Show at Pocono Raceway - Newsletter Article Attached

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 12:40:18 EDT 2021

Hello Everybody,
Here is something that will be of special interest to CORSA members in the northeastern section of the USA.

On Saturday July 31, as part of it's Warren LeVeque memorial event, the Northeast Corvair Council is having a Corvair Car Show inconjunction with our usual performance driving event at Pocono Raceway.  The show field will be in the Pocono NorthCourse paddock right in front of the North Course garages.  The show includes lunch-time parade lapsaround the North Course.  People’s Choicejudging.  Price:  $0. That’s Zero!  On-site registrationwill be available but please pre-register. Complete details on our website www.neccmotorsports.com or contact BrianO'Neill, (973) 729 5586, bmoneill at juno.com
Attached is a one-page article that provides more information about this fun event.  Please consider including it in your next chapter newsletter.
Allan Lacki for NECC