<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair Newsletter for January, 2022

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:03:10 EST 2022

Welcome to the New Year!  Group Corvair hopes everyone is safe, warm, and
healthy.  Our first newsletter of the year is attached.  Note that this is
the first issue in our 50th volume (Roman "L").  While Group Corvair has
been in existence for over 50 years -- we have membership lists and
newsletters from 1970 which makes the club at least 52 years old -- our
newsletter numbering has been a bit erratic over the years.

In any case, note that the next virtual meeting will be Tuesday, January
18.  I'll be sending the Zoom invitation out the weekend before.  And as
usual, please send me any comments, compliments, complaints and anything
relating to the newsletter.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair