[FC] Re: <VV> 1964 FC Assembly Manual

Sun Apr 6 08:16:01 2003

In a message dated 4/5/2003 10:32:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tallguy@nctimes.net writes:

> Dose antone have an 1964 FC Assembly Manual, I need the blow up view of
> the 64 steering wheel and parts. Trying to find out what is missing.
> Steering wheel sits too high leaves a gap

   Probably all you need to do is loosen the screw that holds the bowl and
slide it up closer to the steering wheel.
   This is accomplished by loosening a Phillips screw on the bottom portion
of the bowl, when you get it where you want, tighten the screw.
   Ken Hand