[FC] roofrack

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Apr 27 20:23:02 2003

Keep your eyes open for roof racks from early Chevelle station wagons or
other small GM wagons.  They aren't exactly the same as an original one, but
close enough!  I had a Chevelle rack on my Greenbrier and the only
difference was the front bar came to a point instead of straight across.
Clark Hartzel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of hmoore@sandiego.edu
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 7:47 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] roofrack

Can anyone give my infomration, for example, pics, dimensions, meterial,
availability, years, function, price, and likes or dislikes of a roofrack on
top of a greenbrier.  I went to a VW show in Carlsbad CA today and saw their
roof racks.  A guy custom makes racks but his cheepest one is $800!  I would
realy like to see one on a greenbrier.  I saw a drawing of one on a camping
page before.
Thanks
Harry
63 greenbrier standard 102/pg