[FC] Van for sale in Las Vegas

Frank Esser corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Apr 29 11:07:01 2003

Howdy,
I saw the van and it's restorable.  Nothing fancy, would need everything
restored.  Last tagged in 91 (I think).  Been strored outside for many years.
Many windows are broken.  It's a 6 door with no seats other than the front
bench.  Powerglide (HP not known).  No gas cap so the tank is probably shot.
One small area of rust in the bottom of the driver's door.  A few dents but
nothing bad.  I do have pictures.  If interested let me know and I'll send a
couple of shots and if you want more I can send up to 12.  I think one or two
will give you an idea of the scope of the project.

I never talked price with the people as they were working.  If I was
interested I think I would start with $0.00 because of what it needs.  I
supect that pointing out the costs associated with the broken glass would
probably make believers out of the current owners.  They need to move it
because it is on the property of a daycare center and is a bit of a hazard.

Frank