[FC] Valve Lifters

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Apr 28 12:49:01 2003

Most any good machine shop can re-radius lifters. It takes a centerless
grinder.  Ray Sedman has the capability if he can find the time.  I use the
Sources lifters in three engines with no problems.  Previously I used
Crane's small block Chevy lifters with no problems.  I still use them on
hipro engines where I need variable duration lifters (Rampside).  I also
like the Sources pushrods both HD and standard.  The are as good as the
Otto's but no better as I can see.
Jim Davis