[FC] carpet

Fri Aug 1 09:33:01 2003

Ben, in refrence to your question...if it were me, I'd lay down some poly
first under the carpet...that would keep out any moisture, but being inside your
garage, I don't believe moisture would be a problem, unless you live in a
extremely wet area...Just my $.02 worth..
George (61 Rampside)

Hey all-

Here is my question.  If I have cement floors in both sides of the garage,
would it be advantageous to lay carpet under the FCs?  One side of me says
it would keep moisture down, the other side says it would actually attract
and hold moisture, thus eventually wrecking the undercarriages of my trucks.

I guess it would be really cool to have one of those wooden floored barns
which keep your stored vehicle nice and dry.

Any ideas/thoughts on the carpet question???

Ben