[FC] parts

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Aug 6 23:33:00 2003

I am looking for the mirror brackets and some other things to complete my
Brier.  Need a red & white deluxe steering wheel.... Please let us know if you
tools..... LOL....... thanks Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ben Stiles
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 11:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] parts

  With this yard, it is hard to say.  I have no immediate need to return, and
  it is a 2 hour drive.

  They do not move very fast at crushing out the vehicles, especially if they
  see folks are stripping them.  These FCs could be there a year from now,
and
  I do not know how long they were there before this trip.  Another
  interesting thing these trucks had were original short triangle mirror
  brackets.

  Why do you ask?

  Ben