[FC] Let's See Those FCs

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Aug 8 09:33:00 2003

You can see mine on Norm's site:

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/hammett.htm

To update what Norm has, parts have been ordered after checking all systems
and compiling a list of got to have to get running, would like to have, and
the wish list (things I want but will be a loooong time before I can get).
I have a late model car engine that I am building as a 110 to put in the
rampy.  The block has been cleaned up and flashing removed, jugs honed and
ready to go, main bearings and rod bearings plastigauged, crank and cam are
in block, and piston rings put on.  I am waiting on final assembly until my
parts get here.  The are supposed to arrive if UPS doesn't loose them on
Monday.

Keith (poorer now) Hammett

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of * Greenbrier Goon *
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:52 PM
To: virtualvairs@skiblack.com; corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] Let's See Those FCs

Hey everybody:

While surfing the net, I have noticed that there are not very many FC only
web sites out there. There are the Corvanatics site, mine and Ben's Bus, but
not much more.

Seems like it is time for the rest of you FC owners to start showing off
what you have online.  I'm interested and I am sure others are too.

I plan to add another page on my site dedicated to the "Ratbrier" in the
next few weeks.  That is the junk FC that a local yokel gave me as a parts
vehicle.  It had been a home to many rats at one time.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)