[FC] Re: <VV> Let's See Those FCs

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Aug 8 10:27:01 2003

You forgot Rad's site, and Kent Sullivan has a fair amount of info as
well.  I have a couple pages on the GB, but I don't think I'll be
converting to an FC only site anytime soon :-)  Maybe I'll re-org the
stuff about the van into its own section tho.  Perhaps we could get
some more links added to the Corvanatics site, I think what would help
is to have a good index of FC pages.

--Bryan

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 12:52 AM, * Greenbrier Goon * wrote:

> Hey everybody:
>
> While surfing the net, I have noticed that there are not very many FC
> only web sites out there. There are the Corvanatics site, mine and
> Ben's Bus, but not much more.
>
> Seems like it is time for the rest of you FC owners to start showing
> off what you have online.  I'm interested and I am sure others are > too.
>
> I plan to add another page on my site dedicated to the "Ratbrier" in
> the next few weeks.  That is the junk FC that a local yokel gave me as
> a parts vehicle.  It had been a home to many rats at one time.
>
> Charles

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa