[FC] RAMPY throttle linkage

Sat Aug 9 09:39:01 2003

today i finally got to play with my throttle linkages. i bought 2 kits at the
nationals, one from clarks and one from lons. the both  seem to work good.
the one from the east coast looks better installed but is a tinker job to get
"fitted" to perfection. i just road tested this and it works very good. the one
from the west coast(cheaper also) was quicker to install but kinda looks funky
the way it screws on the linkage. i have this one on a test engine on my
bench for now, it will go in the van. it is VERY easy to install, no fitting
honing or that kind of stuff, but will not be as precise(but way better than it
was!!) and i think will last as long etc.  this is MY personal  experience so far
and just trying to help out. either one is a great improvement in feel at the
gas pedal!                regards tim colson