[FC] What's inside YOUR heater ducts?

Tue Aug 12 10:02:00 2003

In a message dated 8/12/2003 6:52:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
khammett@stainlessfab.com writes:

> I prefer the non cat method of getting rid of these DM.  Mix portland
> cement, flour, and sugar together; set out and watch the tracks.  Soon there
> will be no tracks :)  (Mickey Mouse is not harmed by this, my daughters were
> concerned)

 It works great even on the larger kind. We had rats out in the old shop and
after we set out the concrete party mix, have not seen one or any signs for
over a year now, Did find some dried up ones when I took down the shop to build
my new one.
rich