[FC] What's inside YOUR heater ducts?

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Aug 12 10:32:01 2003

Thank goodness I have never had the larger variety around.  Glad to know how
to get rid off them, just in case.  I now leave the CFS party mix out all
the time but no takers.

Keith Hammett

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of SPYDER62@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 9:01 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] What's inside YOUR heater ducts?

In a message dated 8/12/2003 6:52:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
khammett@stainlessfab.com writes:

> I prefer the non cat method of getting rid of these DM.  Mix portland
> cement, flour, and sugar together; set out and watch the tracks.  Soon
there
> will be no tracks :)  (Mickey Mouse is not harmed by this, my daughters
were
> concerned)

 It works great even on the larger kind. We had rats out in the old shop and
after we set out the concrete party mix, have not seen one or any signs for
over a year now, Did find some dried up ones when I took down the shop to
build
my new one.
rich