[FC] Re: <VV> re trailer ID and one wire alternator thanks

corvairs corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Aug 22 13:32:01 2003

So I don't misunderstand Bob - you mean you don't recommend ONLY a one
wire hookup. The "one wire" alternators that we all sell are actually
2-wire systems (the second being the idiot light sender you mention). Lon

www.corvairunderground.com