[FC] Old misconceptions don't ever go away!!!

Sat Aug 23 07:00:01 2003

we used to use corvairs that were junked by the dealer ,as "lot cars" on the
farm here...and NEVER rolled one, believe me if anyone was going to roll a car
we would..oh as a side note if you hit a shopping cart at about 50MPH with no
bumpers or glass in  the car, the cart will do very little damage to the car
and it goes straight up in the air about 50 feet and lands in a tree...we have
been there and done that except we did not get many fc's,back when we used to
parts them out...regards tim colson