[FC] Putting an Early Turbo Dash into a PG FC

Mon Aug 25 03:51:01 2003

looking down has not bothered me yet, but im still looking into how i am
going to mount  extra stuff. i may build a panel to fit the area around the
ashtray shape it the same as that stamped area and have it stick out the depth of
the guages , running the wires thru the ashtray hole. i would glue it on with
silicone rubber so as not to bitcher the dash beyond restoration.  thats just
another of my "daydream" ideas so far though. i have lots of electrical stuff
here , ham stuff etc, and have had my evil eye on print circuit board material
as an easy panel material with painted wood as the edge.
todays project: finish the 110engine i converted from car engine to put in my
van finally!! i drilled the hole in the block, and plugged the dipstick and
sealed it up, but may leave the extra oil fill on it.cant wait to move the van
with it!!  regards tim colson