[FC] Putting an Early Turbo Dash into a PG FC

Bob McNally Jan Gallo corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Aug 25 08:59:00 2003

Hi Tim,

Good luck with your engine for your van and all your other projects.  It
seems like you always have things to do and a plan.  How did you do in the
recent blackout?

Bob
Prescott AZ

At 03:50 AM 8/25/03 -0400, you wrote:

>looking down has not bothered me yet, but im still looking into how i am
>going to mount  extra stuff. i may build a panel to fit the area around the
>ashtray shape it the same as that stamped area and have it stick out the
>depth of
>the guages , running the wires thru the ashtray hole. i would glue it on with
>silicone rubber so as not to bitcher the dash beyond restoration.  thats just
>another of my "daydream" ideas so far though. i have lots of electrical stuff
>here , ham stuff etc, and have had my evil eye on print circuit board
>material
>as an easy panel material with painted wood as the edge.
>todays project: finish the 110engine i converted from car engine to put in my
>van finally!! i drilled the hole in the block, and plugged the dipstick and
>sealed it up, but may leave the extra oil fill on it.cant wait to move the
>van
>with it!!  regards tim colson
---