[FC] FC gas heater(kinda long)

Sun Aug 31 06:57:00 2003

look in your manuAl (62  or 63 shows it). i will take pictures of mine.
todays mission is to remove it and repair the gas shut off solenoid. it gets
exciting to have the gas supply not shut off to one of those with engine running and
combustion air blower off...things get hot fast and smoke out the grille like
a house fire.  i plugged the fuel supply hose off last fall now want heat to
travel in vt soon. i cant believe in all my gazzillion pictures i dont have
some of the heater. i have one on the bench that was very rough shape i just
rebuilt. it is not all together yet because im going to mix some parts from my
old one . the left over is going into my 64 van. i put gas heaters in all my
vehicles. i make new cables so i can use the old controls in the position next to
steering instead of center of dash so i can mount my ham radio under the
music radio.    regards tim colson