[FC] Changed Tirque Converter, Now a Vibration...UPDATE

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Aug 31 18:16:01 2003

All Corvair Torque Convertors
require Static ( a.k.a. bubble ) Balancing
should be some welded on weights just inside ring gear ...

Perhaps this is another difference
 between the "rebuilts" and our "re-manufactuered" units.
The in-attention to detail found in so many automotive products
that are price driven.
David