[FC] backup lites dream

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 3 09:35:02 2003

  I don't know why either but one of the guys in my chapter has them
installed...his was a Forest Service loadside before he got it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Steinberg [mailto:noahsarkinc@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 5:12 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] backup lites dream

A little known fact is that GM did supply a round light that was cut into
the
metal just under the factory tail light.  This unit had a red lens installed
and I am not exactly sure of the reasoning, but I vaguely remember that it
had
something to do with ICC regulations for lighting size.... I could research
it, but it would take some time to find the exact publication where I found
it.