[FC] rampside parts

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 3 09:41:01 2003

  Oh yeah...close enough!!  I knew that!!

-----Original Message-----
From: LonzoVair@aol.com [mailto:LonzoVair@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 6:00 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] rampside parts

In a message dated 12/2/2003 6:01:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
del.patten@kirtland.af.mil writes:

> I think I have already spent $150 with
> Lonzo and I am not even in Louisville yet!!

Del,
The convention will be in LEXINGTON... the Louisville club (Derby City
Corvair) is co-hosting this shindig with us...
As for your transaxle, it is still in my garage, patiently awaiting your
arrival in June, but if we sell the house before then (moving to the
Elizabethtown, KY area) I will let you know.... the move is about 140 miles
from my front
door, but only 15 miles farther away from Lexington, so I'll still be an
active
member with the Central Kentucky Corvair Club....
I'll keep everyone posted of my new address when I get there.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com