[FC] floor panel replacement

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Dec 9 14:30:01 2003

I believe that if you look around at the different antique truck equipment
suppliers that you will be able to find a suitable piece of stamped steel.  I
think that gm had only one standard in place in the early 1960's for the
ribbing... Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patter60@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 2:18 PM
  Subject: [FC] floor panel replacement

  Any ideas out there on where to get a replacment floor panel?  Do I need to
  cut one off a FC or does any other gm trucks use the same ribbing as the FC?
  could get a bunch of engine access covers and have them welded together? The
  rampside I have had the floor cut out and replaced with flat steel bolted
on.
  Looks awful and I want to make this FC nice.

  Thanks
  Pat

  61 campside
  64 rampside