[FC] Windshield Glass Needed

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 10 12:37:00 2003

I have heard a "rumor" that the present reproduction FC windshields are
"short" on one side.  This is just a rumor that I had heard and no one has
come forward so far to verify this rumor as to its validity.  Does anyone here
know if this is fact or fiction.  I need a new windshield also, but an not
interested in getting any surprises once the old one is out of the FC.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Keith Hammett
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:02 PM
  Subject: RE: [FC] Windshield Glass Needed

  Nice to have you on board..

  It is great that you have such a wonderful story of finding your dad's
truck
  after all the years.

  Keep up the hard work.

  As for a windshield you might try:

  Corvair Underground (http://www.corvairunderground.com)
  Southwest Corvair (http://www.southwestcorvair.com)
  Larry's Corvair Parts (http://www.larryscorvair.com)
  Charlie of Phoenix (2902 North 60th Drive, Phoenix, Arizona 85033,
  623/247-3272)Corvair Ranch, Inc. (http://www.corvairranch.com)

  to name a few (not in any particular order) for more look on
  www.corvair.org.

  Keith Hammett