[FC] 62 Corvan for sale $800

Archie Underwood corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 10 19:20:01 2003

This is "Ranger's" old van, I bought it from the club a couple years ago here in San Diego. It has $2000 worth of new parts and ran pretty well before she stopped running. I think one of the valves was overadjusted, it may have been bent. It will turn over with no problem, it just won't fire.

I was using this van as a daily driver for about a year and she was great. Anyway, I don't have time to invest in this project any longer - so somebody should benefit from all the work that's been done. At this point I just need to get it off the city street it's on, already been towed once.

Brown with good looking paint

Registered recently with papers

Rebuilt engine, recent clutch overhaul (good parts), new (good) starter, new tires (although one rear tire won't hold air), reciepts for parts and work done.

As is $800

I'm in Pacific Beach, San Diego. The van is parked on the corner of Bayard & Law.

Archie - 619.861.3232