[FC] $400 '62 corvan for sale - pick up before friday

Sat Dec 27 22:54:06 2003

BTW I got it home, it was probably just over a 100 miles, but the tow driver
didn't charge me extra and he went out of his way to situate it in my
driveway. Needless to say I bought him lunch and dinner.

The van is in really nice shape. It belonged to a former club member in the
San Diego chapter who passed away 18 or so months ago, Ranger Huddleson.  The
person I bought it from had purchased it from another club member of and sunk a
fair amount of change into it from Clark's and The Source.  Sadly, he didn't
get anywhere near what he had invested into the van (been there, done that too
many times myself), but hopefully I can get it back on the road quickly.

Phil McNear
62 Corvan 110/4
62 8 door Corvan
62 Monza coupe