[FC] $400 '62 corvan for sale - pick up before friday

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Dec 28 02:29:04 2003

The parts purchased here indicated a willingness to end up with a very
reliable vehicle.
I labeled most major items and could review the account if any question
on part history arises.
Check for something very simple - as it suddenly would not start.
David

PhilMcNear@aol.com wrote: <snip>