[FC] Looking for advice about harmonic balancer clearance

Bill Wells corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 31 01:16:05 2003

Dave,

It sounds like you have the original rear support for
your van, which was for a non-balancer equipped
engine.
You need a bracket from one of the following
applications:
early car with A/C
64 car with 110 engine or turbo
65 Greenbrier with 110 engine

I may have missed an application, but any of these
will give you the clearance you need.

Good Luck,
Bill