[FC] new member

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 3 12:00:02 2003

Hello everyone,

My name is Keith Hammett.  I reside in Willard, Missouri and have recently
agreed to the purchase of a 1962 Rampside.  The rampy is complete with rust
in the usual places and was last driven 5 years ago when it dropped a valve.

I am adding the rampy and a '65 monza vert to my corvairs that I already
have.

I am looking forward to becoming a member of Corvanatics (not just the
e-mail) but will hold off until I take delivery of the rampy.

I need to know what size tires are being run with a PG tranny on rampsides
as I will need to buy 4 new tires in order to move the truck.

Thanks for any information that anyone can supply on the '62 rampsides.

Keith Hammett
'65 Monza convertible (in Group Red
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/hammett.htm)
'66 Monza coupe (parts)