[FC] new member

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 3 19:58:01 2003

Look at Rad's site for general info in FC's
<www.mindspring.com/~corvair/fc1.html>  Diane Galli (our
secretary/treasurer) has several publications specific to FC not found
elsewhere.

As for tire sizes 195/75-14 or 205/70-14 seem to be the most common.  I run
225/70-15 Pirelli Scorpion A/S's) on mine but it is a work truck usually in
the woods so ground clearance and ability to handle mud is paramount.  Yes
they fit without any body modification
Jim Davis