[FC] new member

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 3 21:42:01 2003

Well, not a Rampside, but we run 225/70-14s on our Greenbrier with a
3.55/PG.  Depending on how much you plan on dragging around, we may
well have more weight most of the time (three kids, Ellie, me, stuff,
plus the extra weight of the van itself).  The aerodynamic drag of your
truck on the highway is worse, tho.

--Bryan

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 11:59 AM, Keith Hammett wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Keith Hammett.  I reside in Willard, Missouri and have
> recently
> agreed to the purchase of a 1962 Rampside.  The rampy is complete with
> rust
> in the usual places and was last driven 5 years ago when it dropped a
> valve.
>
> I am adding the rampy and a '65 monza vert to my corvairs that I
> already
> have.
>
> I am looking forward to becoming a member of Corvanatics (not just the
> e-mail) but will hold off until I take delivery of the rampy.
>
> I need to know what size tires are being run with a PG tranny on
> rampsides
> as I will need to buy 4 new tires in order to move the truck.
>
> Thanks for any information that anyone can supply on the '62 rampsides.

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa