[FC] possible source for new custom springs

Paul M. Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 6 02:46:01 2003

Kent............ do they make baby buggy springs also???????  Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent Sullivan
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:42 AM
  Subject: RE: [FC] possible source for new custom springs

  The Corvair vendors carry decent repro springs--I have used them with
  good success.

  If you want something custom made or something made to exact factory
  specs, try Coil Spring Specialties (www.coilsprings.com). They made some
  nice springs for my '66 coupe and the owner claims to have all Corvair
  spring specs.

  --Kent