[FC] Interesting Development - Brake MC

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 6 22:48:01 2003

I only have the 61 FC assembly manual but for questions like that you need
the 62 assembly manual.  Section #5 sheet 3.00 shows that all 61's have the
4 bolt master cylinder   It does show all production line changes and dates
of approval.  For instance on 12-30-60 the engine compartment side rail
baffles were approved for installation.
Jim Davis