[FC] new FC owner

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 10 00:33:01 2003

Welcome aboard!

I would recommend re-doing the brakes if it has been sitting around since
1987.  Don't forget replacing the hoses.

Wider rims and tires may make it a bit safer than what was on it originally.
  I run S-10 rims that are about 6 inches wide.

Those cables may need to be lubed after so many years out of use.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)