[FC] Re: <VV> Diff "Snout" Installation Question

Wed Feb 12 10:30:08 2003

If you're really worried about it, stand the diff up on its end, so the snout faces upward, and flow a little blue Loctite around where it seats into the diff housing. Oh, degrease first with Brakekleen, or the like. let it cure for a day or so. Now it'll be sealed!

John