[FC] Navarre Trip / Race car

Wed Feb 12 10:35:01 2003

  Well, Linda and I are off to the cold state of Florida! Although, it is
warmer than our 4 degrees we had last night.
   We should be stopping at Ed & June's place around 10 am on Fri., drive one
of they're cars to the show and enjoy ourselves as best we can.
   When we get back I will be working full time on the race car to get it
ready for April 14th at Gingerman. This will be the first time out for this
car and I am looking forward to some track time to get used to the car. Two
weeks later I start my drivers school at Waterford Hills! I hope The car and
I can take the fun!
   Ken Hand