[FC] RE: paint

Kent Sullivan corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Feb 16 13:14:01 2003

(redirecting to main list from the account help list)

George, check here:

http://www.corvairkid.com/62fcopts.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the page. I added just today some color drawings
from the 1962 Chevy Truck Data Book that will help a little.

--Kent

P.S. I added the corresponding info for 1964 FCs to the appropriate
page: http://www.corvairkid.com/64fcopts.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: GCol865313@aol.com [mailto:GCol865313@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 6:30 AM
To: corvanatics-help@corvair.org
Subject: paint

Can someone tell me what the paint color and #s are for the glove box
door, hubcaps including the bow tie and the bumper & guards for my
Rampside 1962? The original exterior color was tan with a white stripe.
I know about the paint code but don't know how it relates to the items I
mentioned, if at all. Also since my truck was custom painted when I
acquired it I don't know what the paint scheme was for the inside. One
of the first duties I had with GM was driving the FCs for the finish
line at the Chevrolet assembly and assembly research (now called GM
truck & bus) in Flint, MI. But that was more than 40 years ago and don't
remember much about paint. Thanks. George