[FC] RE: paint

Paul M. Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Feb 16 14:39:00 2003

If you need any help finding a crossover color or a paint mixing formula,
Sherwin Williams has it all on this one site....
http://www.sherwin-automotive.com/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent Sullivan
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org ; GCol865313@aol.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 1:10 PM
  Subject: [FC] RE: paint

  (redirecting to main list from the account help list)

  George, check here:

  http://www.corvairkid.com/62fcopts.htm

  Scroll to the bottom of the page. I added just today some color drawings
  from the 1962 Chevy Truck Data Book that will help a little.

  --Kent

  P.S. I added the corresponding info for 1964 FCs to the appropriate