[FC] Looking for 61-63 FC hubcap

Mon Feb 17 22:07:00 2003

Hey guys and gals,
I feel like such a bonehead... I lost my hubcap on the 61 'brier today... and
I'm looking for a decent one for driver status... that means dents or dings
are ok, as long as they are minimal, and the price is reasonable...
I figured I'd take my case to the masses before thinking about "new"... if I
wanted new I could get a whole set of the 64-65 style from LMC Truck, but I
don't want them THAT bad... and I'd like to stick with the 61-63 style
(chrome, not white, wit the red/orange bow tie)....
Anyways, if anyone has one, or two, they'd like to sell, drop me a line.
Thanks,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson
Crittenden, KY
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver-missing a hubcap
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.-with full wire wheel covers and Olds 2 prong spinners