[FC] Part number for ujoint and front wheel bearing

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Feb 21 16:33:00 2003

Universal Joints - We recommend and stock Dana Spicer True Cross - the
best !
Frt. Wheel Bearings - We recommend and stock FM Bower BCA and Timken
Tapered Roller Bearings.
We are priced competitively.
Support your Vendors !
See Product Bulletin for Details - attached.
David

Woohey@aol.com wrote:

>Does anyone have a part number and brand recommendation for u joints and front wheel bearing.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of UJoint2002.wpd]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of FrontBearing99.wpd]