[FC] 140 head flow and low end for a brier?

Mon Jul 7 06:13:00 2003

i had 140 heads with 2 holes blocked on my rampy with pg for quite a while.
ran very good.  i had to take them off for now due to a valve guide
failure..so loose exhaust was leaking back into cover area and blackening the
spring!...so when i get time/money i will try to get 2 sets together again for my rampy
automatic and the van. right now i have a set of 180 heads on it with chokes
added , runs better than i expected but the performance is a LOT less...
i made my blockoffs from 1/2 inch thick scrap alum  1/4 inch was not thick
enough to stay sealed. running renault mufflers. next i may have 2 risers cut
off and welded up so it looks stock.......
 regards tim colson                 pictures available