[FC] Carlisle and camping

Sun Jul 13 09:21:01 2003

My, how things change when someone sees a map... it looks like we will be
staying further away from Carlisle that I first thought... Cheryl saw the
placement of Gifford Pinchot S.P. and also Codorus S.P. and it's a toss up between
the two... I'll be conventioning for a few days while they do their "Hershey
World" and a few other things... and they will be there with me for one day for
sure... but she really likes the look of the State Parks (we stayed at French
Lick S.P. last year on our way back from Maine... truely a nice place N.E of
Lancaster.)...
Her complaint with the Carlisle Campground was it was too close to a main
road... listening to traffic all night is not her idea of camping...
Oh well, I'm sure I will see some of you there!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson
Crittenden, KY