[FC] Windshield installation

Mon Jul 21 20:40:01 2003

my run with a new windshield in my brown rampside went very well with east
coast vendor gasket(with trim) and his glass. it was installed at a large glass
shop in syracuse with no problem.  the only issue i have with it is: it has
changed size a little with age...requiring added sealer this year. i think it
shrank a little over the winter. other than that i was very happy with results.
so look out for the delayed reaction...regards tim colson
brown 63 rampy
green 64 greenbrier in process
red 61 lakewood  in process(has new windshield and gasket from clarks
also...)